Google+

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Stina´s November Kit Projects + Farewell

Hi!
Stina´s here today and I´m sad to say that this will be my last blogpost as a designer at Cést Magnifique. Life has taken new paths for me and I have decided to leave the team but I hope I will see you around in cyberspace. Today I want to show you my projects I´ve made with the beautiful November kit. I have used products from the Main kit, the Mixed media kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on. 


Here´s my first layout. I just love this green paper and it goes so well with the blue and the orange,



My second layout is a bit moore grungy. I´m so in love with the colors and the Andy Skinner stencil is just to die for.




Next up is a clean and simple layout of my son dressing up as Emil in Lönneberga.



Here´s another layout of my son, just after licking the bowl when we were baking. 



My last project is a tag inspired by the autumn colors.


Thanks again for all your comments and support during my time as a designer for Cést Magnifiue. I´m going to miss the beautiful kits and the wonderful designers I have been honored to create with.

Have a wonderful week!
Stina

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Stina! I will miss your designs. Thanks for all the inspiration this term. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stina,
    Your pages are all so very gorgeous - and your little one is adorable - as is the puppy! And, the tag is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your next adventures!

    ReplyDelete