Google+

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Deonna's July Kit Layout

Hi! Deonna here today sharing the layout I created with the C'est Magnfique July Kits. I had a blast working with the Tim Holtz Correspondence collection and the C'est Magnifique denim trim. I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Mixed Media Kit for this page.



I added color and pattern to the background of my page using the stencil, mist, paint and Liquid Pearls from the Mixed Media Kit.


Once the paint was dry, I distressed the edges and right corner of the page. I added denim trim to the largest torn area for some fun dimension.


I built a photo mat from layers of distressed patterned paper, cardboard and denim.


I finished the page with blooms from the Flower Add-On.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment