Google+

Monday, April 6, 2015

Olga's April Kit Projects

Hello everyone! Olga here today sharing my April Kit creations. This kit is absolutely beautiful, delicate and perfect for Spring. I really enjoyed working with this kit!

First, I want to share page about me and my hope. This kit is so perfect for some sweet projects!


Paper from Lemoncraft is dense and can withstand any experiments with paints and is very versatile, because it can make the work of different styles!

So, I did two mixed media layouts: vintage and freestyle.





And two romantic cards for your inspiration! Butterflies and flowers are cut from patterned paper.




I hope I have inspired you today! I have really enjoyed playing with this kit! If you are interested in the April Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning work Olga! I love the ribbons, fibers and gold accents you added to your projects. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each and every layout and card - they are all gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete