Google+

Thursday, July 17, 2014

We Welcome One More Designer to C'est Magnifique

Our second addition to the DT this month is Debbie Burns. Debbie has a lot of experience on kit club design teams and we are happy to have her joining us this month to start with the August kit.

I’m so excited to be joining the C’est Magnifique Design Team as a designer. My name is Debbie Burns and I live in the beautiful state of Maryland very near our nation’s capital, Washington, DC. I’m a single mom to two adult children, ages 24 and 27 and one precious dog, Zoey. By day I am an Assistant Project Manager for a General Contractor and in the evenings and weekends you can find me in my craft room busy creating away or outside tending to my flower gardens.

I fell in love with scrapbooking years ago when I was given a finished album, “all about me” for a birthday present. I took a couple of beginner’s classes and have been hooked ever since. I love to create shabby chic layouts which include mixed media and this past year I ventured into the world of canvases!

I currently am on the Design Team for Scrap Around the World and in the past have had the wonderful experience of being the DT coordinator for Frosted Designs. I’ve also been on design teams for Berry71bleu, Artful Delight, Purple Pumpkin, and Stuck On U Sketches.

I am looking forward to my time here at C’est Magnifique and can’t wait to share my projects with you! Would love for you to stop by my blog here.

Here is a sample of Debbie's work with our August kit:



I hope you help join us and welcome Debbie to the team!!

3 comments: