Google+

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"Love" Layout - May Magnifique Mixed Media - with Kelly

Good morning, everyone!
I am here to share another project using the beautiful May MMM Kit. This (Sold out) kit was such a pleasure to work with..I very much enjoyed the pastels this month!

"Love"

I absolutely adore those Crate Paper Chipboard Stickers...so much fun for layering and unique details.
I started the background with the Tim Holtz stencil, modeling paste, followed by the Stampendous Embossing Enamel from the kit. I also did some more subtle masking with the two 13 Arts mists. I continued to layer colors and textures. Finally, I added just a touch of orange paint here and there as subtly as possible so that it all tied together well with my photo.




Here's one more look at the kit...



I hope you have had a great weekend :)
See you soon!

*Kelly*

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet page, I like this way of displaying photos , goes so well with this design!

    ReplyDelete