Google+

Wednesday, June 26, 2013


July Kit Sneak Peak from Migbell



Hello everyone!
I am happy I will share with you my first post and my first projects of Cest Magnifique Kits. 
But first I want to introduce myself.


My name is Migbell Guzman, I’m from Puerto Rico, married. I am a graphic designer for more than twenty years.

About three years ago I started with this beautiful scrapbooking hobby has meant a lot to me, besides being one of my passions has given me the opportunity to meet and share with people from different countries and my own island of Puerto Rico. I love the spcrapbook, is a perfect way to let my imagination and to express my feelings. I'm always looking to try new things to incorporate into my work.

This is my youngest niece with at birth, will soon be four years.



In July this kit, I used in my design Symphony Corners - Medium part of the beautiful designs chipboard Blue Fern Studios, you can see on the bottom of the layout. I painted with cream acrylic paint on the edges and then I made a fine line to highlight more.


Papers:

Kaisercraft: On This Day - Ceremony
Kaisercraft: On This Day - Matrimony
UHK: My Dear Watson - Witness

Flower Add-on:

Prima: Lyric: Daisies
Prima: Sunrise: Mini Sachet
Prima: Lyric Large Flowers
Prima: Almanac Gracie Vine
Prima: Queen Mary Buttermint

Embellisment Add-on:

Blue Fern Studios: Chipboard: Symphony Corners
Prima: Letter: Wooden Buttons
Kaisercraft: in History: On This Day: Die Cut Shapes
Kaisercraft: Forever: Rub-Ons
BoBunny: Prairie Chic: Clear Stamps
American Crafts: Thickers: Doll Black

Other materials used are white gesso, glossy accent and Martha Stewart punches.

Thanks for visiting this blog!




7 comments:

  1. Vidunderligt LO, jeg er vild med din opbygning og den måde du har lagt babyen ind på. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning layout, one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL, LIKE EVERYTHING YOU DO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Migbell! you are so talented, you deserve this.
    Great layout, love the colors and your design. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete