Google+

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Sneak Peek from Beverly

Wow, take a look at this layout from Beverly using our November Kit!

"A Mom is Love" by Beverly Sams

I haven't gotten to do many layouts of this cousin, especially of her with her children, so it was a treat to find this great photo of them that I could use with this months absolutely fantabulous kit! 

I always enjoy working with 7Dots Studios' papers, especially when designed by Anna Debrowska, more commonly on the web as "Finnabair." The colors are so yummy and the paper appears to have so much texture and depth, they are so much fun to work with. 

 I used some of the Prima packaging to cut leaves with a Spellbinder foliage die. I sprayed the appliqués with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and some color I mixed myself and rubbed some of the Ranger Copper Dabber onto the lacing and gave the chipboard the same treatment.


From the Flower Add-On:

 

From My Stash:

Tim Holtz Distress Ink: vintage photo
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: black soot
various spray inks

7 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful Lo Beverly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful page Beverly, beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo stunning. I love the colours you have used here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this layout Beverly. So many details to discover !

    ReplyDelete
  5. truly stunning and such a beautiful photo as well
    its so good to look at this page wish it was mine lol

    ReplyDelete